Saturday 24 March 2012

Almost there

The owls are finished! Now I have to go find the "bit that holds it up" as my attempts at finding a re-usable motor have been futile, I think I'll construct a simple frame of timber rods and ribbons.
also in the last week: I have added to the "family" with a few new plants, I put together thyme lavender and mint in a wooden bucket, that hopefully will help in keeping the flies out of the room. The tomatoes and wild rocked have sprouted, but still waiting on the peppers.
I have cleaned the house, that is a little miracle in itself, and doing a lot of homework :(
Exam dates have been set for what could be the last time in my life, as still considering if I wanna continue on after graduating, and flights have been booked for a short trip to Italy for Giaky's first communion

No comments:

Post a Comment