Sunday 26 February 2012

A room for Emma..

i think this will be a recurring theme. My lovely (read crazy) friend Stacey is having a baby girl, and my present to her was to be taking over all the shabang of decorating the nursery; my brushes were all lined up and ready but i was forbidden to put paint to wall in the new house.
I'm not going to be defeated in the attempt of creating a perfect un-girly room ( I wonder how nourishing it is for a child to be surrounded by a monochromy of pinks) so I'm planning to be the accessories' fairy godmother
My first self-appointed task is to provide a handmade mobile, and looking for inspiration i came across this beautiful ones on Etsy, by Hingmade and A Continual Feast. I'm really into the owl theme so think that's what I'll make, I'm off shopping on Ebay for felt! hopefully I'll soon be able to show you my results





No comments:

Post a Comment